Foreign Aid Giveaway
Mitch McConnell and Senate Republicans gave Americans a slap in the face when they approved hundreds of billions of dollars in Foreign Aid but only $600 for American Citizens.
"On Dec. 21, lawmakers in both chambers of Congress passed a $2.3 trillion spending package: a roughly $1.4 trillion omnibus spending bill — consisting of 12 different bills to fund the government during fiscal year 2021 — and a separate, approximately $900 billion bill specifically for COVID-19 relief. Lawmakers also passed several other smaller bills.
It’s the $1.4 trillion part of the package that included funding for U.S. policies and priorities within the country and abroad." (Source)
In other words, the Covid Relief Part of the National Spending Bill was carved out as a separate law. But that didn't stop Lawmakers from spending billions of dollars on foreign aid.
H.R. 133 (Not Covid Relief Bill) totals $1.4 trillion included $83.193 Billion in Foreign Aid
Foreign Aid listed below is from the actual Law that was passed known as HR 133 . Remember, this is only 1 of 9 Bills Passed!
1. Israel: $3.3 billion
2. Jordan: $1.65 billion,
3. Ukraine: $453 million
4. Georgia: $132 million
5. • Assistance for Eastern Europe and Eurasia: $770.3 million
6. Countering Russian Influence Fund (CRIF): $290 million
7. Central America: $506 million
8. Caribbean Basin Regional Security Initiative: $74.8 million
9. Colombia: $461 million
10. Mexico: $158.9 million
11. Democracy and the rule of law in Venezuela: Not less than $33 million
12. Tibet: $18 million
13. Countering Chinese Influence Fund: $300 million
14. s $78 million for debt relief to Somalia, and $111 million for bilateral debt relief and $120 million for multilateral debt relief to Sudan.
15. Provides $75 million for security assistance programs for the West Bank and $75 million for the humanitarian and development needs of the Palestinian people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
16. Provides $50 million for the new Nita M. Lowey Middle East Partnership for Peace Fund
17. Provides $4 billion as a contribution to GAVI for pandemic response. (Gavi is an international organisation created in 2000 to improve access to new and underused vaccines for children living in the world's poorest countries.)
TOTAL: 12.9 Billion
Additional Foreign Aid Below: 70.293 Billion Dollars.