The above Assay was conducted by the Highly Regarded Product Testing Lab, Summit Nutritional Laboratories. This Lab specializes in Product Ingredients Label Verification.
Below is the Label for Rain Soul, the Flagship Product of Rain International that was Manufactured exclusively by Innovative Flexpak.
Rain Soul’s Label Claims to Have 3.5 grams of the following ingredients in its Proprietary Blend. This is supposed to include Black Cumin Seed (Thymoquinone); Black Raspberry Seed, Grape Seed, D-Ribose and trans-Resveritrol listed in order from most to least…
THE ASSAY SHOWS: ONLY .138 mg per gram of ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. And less than a trace amount of Thymoquinone from Black Cumin Seed.
That means in a 56 gram package of 1 Serving Rain Soul, the Lab found .007728 grams of TOTAL ACTIVE Ingredients! ONLY 1 of which was above Trace amounts!
The Product is STILL Being Sold on Amazon (Some suspect by the Company Itself) with the Following Claims!
- HUGE SOURCE OF FRUITS AND VEGGIES. We’ve got you covered with your daily requirement of fruits and vegetables. Every pouch of SOUL is crammed with 8-10 servings of fruit, 8-10 servings of vegetables, and 2-3 servings of healthy fats. No more thinking about where you’re going to get your required vitamins and minerals.
- POWERHOUSE SEEDS. The reason RAIN soul supplements are so powerful is because of the extremely high nutrition value of seeds. We go to the source of the nutrients by cold-pressing seeds to extract as much value as possible. In each pouch of SOUL is a potent combination of fruit, fats, and vegetables — exactly what your body needs every day!
- OUR SOUL IS GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL. With powerful antioxidants, free radical reduction, and minor muscle pain relief, SOUL rain is the ideal supplement to give you a boost or repair your body after exercise. Our SOUL drink is also a dense source of omegas and phytonutrients to provide your body with needed natural healthy fats.
- EASY TO USE. RAIN SOUL isn’t like other supplements. It’s so easy to use and take with you anywhere. Simply shake, rip, and drink. is perfect for consuming on the go, at work, home, or any place where you need a boost. While extremely easy to take by itself, you can also mix them into foods like smoothies or yogurt — it’s up to you!
- CAREFULLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS. In each of our SOUL rain packets are powerful soul seeds to supercharge your body. SOUL contains Black Cumin, Black Raspberry, Grape Seed, and D-Ribose. Together, these ingredients offer the nutrients your body needs to combat free radicals and promote a healthy immune system.
TRAVIS PARRY IS the CEO of Innovative Flexpak. The company responsible for the box of 30 Soul Packets tested by Summit Labs in its Assay.
TRAVIS PARRY is also the MAJORITY OWNER of Rain International, which is the GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR of Rain Soul!
The OWNER of the Both Companies places Travis Parry in the unenviable position of being the one that will be held responsible by Industry Certification Boards, the Federal Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission for Potentially Multiple Food Adulteration and Distribution Crimes.
“Felony violations include adulterating or misbranding a food, drug, or device, and putting an adulterated or misbranded food, drug, or device into interstate commerce. Any person who commits a prohibited act violates the FDCA. A person committing a prohibited act “with the intent to defraud or mislead” is guilty of a felony punishable by years in jail and millions in fines or both.” (FDCA ACT: 402(a)(4)
Potential Impact on both Rain International and Innovative Flexpak?
“the FDA’s Office of Criminal Investigations became responsible for conducting investigations into alleged criminal violations of federal statutes that concern the FDA. OCI investigates offenses not only arising out of the FDCA, but also various related Title 18 provisions, such as those involving False Statements, Mail and Wire Fraud, as well as Health Care Fraud. Investigations that yield what OCI considers to be sufficiently egregious violations are recommended for referral to the Department of Justice for prosecution.”