What IS the 10% Club?
The 10% Club is for those of us that Believe in the Law of Tithing, but want our 10% to go somewhere besides a Church Investment Fund. Truth is, The Mormon Church Doesn’t need our money. With $100 billion in stocks and bonds, the Church can handle all $6 billion dollars in annual expenses just from the Investment Income it Earns. Why not help local charities instead?
To qualify as a 10% Club Charity you must show that 90% of the donations you receive actually benefit the people you are raising money for. Send your 501c3 IRS Reports to email@example.com for consideration. These are the guidelines for qualifying:
1. Must Support Traditional Family Values.
2. Must Benefit Those Unable to Help Themselves
3. Must be Legacy and NOT Profit Driven
4. Political Causes can apply as long as they are not tied to the Republican or Democrat Party and Support the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.
5. Educational Initiatives or Private Schools can also apply as long as they meet the above guidelines.
6. No Individual Causes. Too many scams out there.
Recommendations will appear weekly and ALL contributions will go directly to the Charity. Utah Voice does not want your money! Please contact the Recommended Charity directly. We will include their contact information.
TO RECEIVE NEW RECOMMENDATIONS/NOTIFICATIONS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ABOVE!